Thank you for joining the Benchtop Craft Brewing Loyalty Club!
Here’s the fine print – each point represents 1 cent of spending. Points are calculated off the SUBTOTAL, so taxes and tips do NOT count towards Loyalty Points. This club is neither targeted for nor intended for use by any person under the age of 21. You can join our club during check out, following the link after scanning the QR codes placed around the tasting room, OR you can visit 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳.𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺𝘷𝘦𝘥.𝘤𝘰𝘮
- Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. Several provisions in these Terms & Conditions affect your legal rights. By participating in the Benchtop Brewing Company Loyalty Program (“Loyalty Program”), you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described herein and all terms and conditions incorporated by reference. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, do not participate in the Loyalty Program.
- Welcome to the Benchtop Brewing Company Loyalty Program! These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) apply to your participation in the Loyalty Program and/or use of the App. The Loyalty Program is owned and operated by Arryved, Inc., and/or its parent companies, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, and affiliated companies (collectively, “Benchtop Brewing”).
- If at any time you do not agree to these Terms, you must immediately stop participating in the Loyalty Program. The Loyalty Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Points may not be awarded for the purchase of alcohol and rewards may not be redeemed for alcohol at all Benchtop Brewing Company locations. You may enroll in the Loyalty Program if you: (i) are a legal resident of the United States; (ii) are at least 21 years of age at the time you enroll; (iii) have an active, valid e-mail address; and (iv) is a human being. No corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, or other legal entities or business associations can participate in the Loyalty Program. The Loyalty Program is neither targeted for nor intended for use by any person under the age of 21. Employees of Benchtop Brewing Company are not eligible to participate in the Loyalty Program. Benchtop Brewing Company reserves the right to change, modify, and/or eliminate the Loyalty Program, App, these Terms, and/or any policy, FAQ, and/or guideline pertaining to the Loyalty Program at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes, modifications, or eliminations will be effective immediately upon posting the changes, modifications, or eliminations on our homepage. You waive any right that you may have to receive specific notice of such changes, modifications, or eliminations. Your sole and exclusive remedy, if you do not agree to any such changes, modifications, or eliminations, is to withdraw from the Loyalty Program. Your continued participation in the Loyalty Program after any such changes, modifications, or eliminations confirms your acceptance of such changes, modifications, or eliminations. You should review these Terms and applicable policies frequently to keep abreast of any changes, modifications, or eliminations that apply to the Loyalty Program.
- Benchtop Brewing Company uses the Loyalty Program to thank loyal guests for visiting Benchtop Brewing’s locations and purchasing Benchtop Brewing’s products. Members of the Loyalty Program are eligible to earn and accumulate points that can be redeemed for benefits at participating Benchtop Brewing Company locations in Virginia.
- To enroll in the Loyalty Program, simply click the BLUE JOIN HERE button will take the customer to a page where you can add in all of the information needed to create an Insider Account. Once completed, the email address that you enter will receive a validation email to confirm this account. You will need to log in to their email to verify the creation of their account. Once you have verified their account, all future purchases will accrue Loyalty points if the Insider Member is recognized on the tab. Each point represents 1 cent of spending. Points are calculated off the SUBTOTAL, so taxes and tips do NOT count towards Loyalty Points. You can also sign up in your own free time by visiting insider.arryved.com. Once you have filled out all of the necessary information, your account will be created and can be looked up or used in your establishment almost immediately. Once you as a member have saved an offer, they will be prompted to use it upon payment. After you select CASH, CREDIT CARD, or GIFT CARD, a screen will appear that allows you to select which offers you want to use. Simply select one and press the APPLY OFFERS button at the bottom of the page, and the appropriate discount will be applied while the loyalty points are removed from your account. Points accumulated under the Loyalty Program are promotional and have no cash value. Your Account and any Points in your account are personal to you and may not be sold, gifted, bartered, pledged, transferred, and/assigned, or shared with family, friends, or others. You may only have one Account. Your Account may not include any fictitious, inaccurate, or offensive information. Benchtop Brewing Company reserves the right to terminate your Account and/or your participation in the Loyalty Program if Benchtop Brewing Company determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated these Terms or that your use of your account is unauthorized, fraudulent, and/or unlawful. Benchtop Brewing also reserves the right to deactivate any Account that has been inactive for two (2) consecutive years, meaning no new points were earned as a result of your purchases during that time.
- The Loyalty Program is provided on an “as is” and/or “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Benchtop Brewing Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all representations and warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, accuracy, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event shall Benchtop Brewing Company, any of its affiliates, or any of its or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, advisors, or consultants be liable to you or to any third party for any damages (including incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages and/or attorney’s fees), direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, strict liability, statute, or any other legal or equitable theory, arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Loyalty Program, and/or these Terms, whether or not Benchtop Brewing Company may have been advised that any such damages might or could occur and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. In such jurisdictions, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by such state law.
- Please read this section carefully. By participating in the Loyalty Program, you agree that any dispute, claim, and/or controversy arising out of or relating to your participation in the Loyalty Program, and/or these Terms, or the breach, enforcement, interpretation, or validity thereof (whether based in contract, torts, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal or equitable theory) shall be submitted to, and determined by, binding and confidential arbitration in Virginia Beach, Virginia, before one (1) arbitrator. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS according to its Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures, and you and the other parties participating shall share equally in the costs assessed for the arbitration. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding, and judgment may be entered by any court having competent jurisdiction. This provision is intended to be interpreted broadly to encompass all disputes and/or claims arising out of your participation in the Loyalty Program and/or use of the App.
- This provision of the Terms shall survive the termination of your Account and your discontinued participation in the Loyalty Program. If any clause within this provision is found to be illegal and/or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Provision, whose remainder will be given full force and effect
- This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Virginia or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Virginia.