COVID-19 Taproom Updates
Last update on Feb 26, 2021:
- Our staff are cleaning high touch surfaces every hour while we are open. We also must clean each table in between patrons, so give us the chance to ensure your table is sanitized. Just ask us if you need assistance or aren’t sure. We want you to feel comfortable and safe during your visit. We also practice hand hygiene, by washing our hands and using hand sanitizer frequently.
- PLEASE DO NOT MOVE TABLES OR CHAIRS! They are placed in a way that assists us in maximizing capacity and also more importantly maintains social distancing from other tables. If you party is too large to fit at one table, we ask that you split up, but NOT attempt to move chairs or tables together in any way. Most of our tables seat parties of 4, and there are a few that will seat 6. Do us a solid and do not add chairs to other tables or move tables together. We have worked hard to ensure proper distancing of our seating.
- As of 3/1/21- the 10 pm alcohol consumption restriction will be lifted. We typically pour our last beers about 15 minutes before our scheduled closing time. We always have TOGO beer options available for you to enjoy at home.
We are strongly implementing social distancing and safety/disinfection guidelines.
- For the health and safety of our staff and other patrons, and per government order, correctly worn masks/face coverings are required for anyone age 5 and up entering our building to order beer or visit the bathroom. We will not allow exceptions. If you do not have a mask with you, we have a limited amount of disposable masks available until they are gone. For those who do not wish to wear a mask or are unable to, please visit us online to order and arrange for curbside service.
- Our hard working and dedicated staff did not make up the rules of social distancing or mask wearing. These are both state mandates or we have to close. If you feel the need to harass or argue with staff regarding wearing a mask or abiding by our house rules for COVID, you will be politely asked to leave. If you are medically unable to wear a mask or just don’t want to- DO NOT enter the building, you can order beer online. Give us a call with your order number when you arrive and we can bring it to your car.
- Our Staff will seat guests appropriately as seating is limited. If seating is at capacity you are welcome to wait social distanced of course, or you can take beers to go!….updated hours below 👇
Online ordering is still available! Nothing has changed with our online order concept so make sure you visit shop.benchtopbrewing.com to place your beer order with a touchless transaction!