COVID-19 Taproom Updates
Last update on Aug 31, 2020:
- Per government mandate, everyone 10 years old and up MUST have a mask on inside unless they are eating or drinking at your table. We recommend not bringing little ones that are mobile, yet are too young to comply with wearing a mask.
- Do not bring strollers, we do not have room for them and they infringe on space that interferes with social distancing.
- Parents, you MUST 100% supervise children. They must remain seated with you at all time and you must accompany them to the restroom. We do not allow children to wander or play around. There is a great playground in the neighborhood and the Elizabeth River Trail right by our parking lot, should someone need to get some exercise or play. We will have to ask you to leave if children are not being supervised.
The tasting room and the patios are open with social distancing measures and sanitation guidelines being followed by our staff.
We are strongly implementing social distancing and safety/disinfection guidelines.
- For the health and safety of our staff and other patrons, and per government order, masks/face coverings are required for anyone age 10 and up entering our building to order beer or visit the bathroom. We will not allow exceptions. If you do not have a mask with you, we have a limited amount of disposable masks available until they are gone. For those who do not wish to wear a mask or are unable to, please visit us online for pick up or delivery.
- Our hard working and dedicated staff did not make up the rules of social distancing or mask wearing. These are both state mandates or we have to close. If you feel the need to harass or argue with staff regarding wearing a mask or abiding by our house rules for COVID, you will be politely asked to leave. If you are medically unable to wear a mask or just don’t want to- DO NOT enter the building, you can order beer online. Give us a call with your order number when you arrive and we can bring it to your car.
- Our Staff will seat guests appropriately as seating is limited. If seating is at capacity you are welcome to wait social distanced of course, or you can take beers to go!….updated hours below 👇
Online ordering is still available! Nothing has changed with our online order concept so make sure you visit shop.benchtopbrewing.com to place your beer order with a touchless transaction!